This post is not sponsored but does contain affliate links.
Hola! A lot of comments I get on why you feel like you can’t style your home is monetary. I hope to show you that you don’t need to have lottery money to make a beautiful home.
Not only affordable, Lights.com is one of my favorite places to get light fixtures. They are a small business right here in New York. I have used several pieces in my home and wanted to give those who are budgeting for new fixtures an idea of what’s trending. These are wall sconces and pendant lighting (I will share chandeliers in another post).
Wall sconces are great for bathrooms, hallways and next to your bed. They come in hardwired or plug in and add can set the mood in the space. It’s such a great space saver. With so many styles and sizes it’s great for any home. Pendant lighting is excellent in bringing light closer to a surface. That’s why they’re popular in kitchens above islands and tables.
- Aria 8” Clear Globe Pendant
- Castell 2 Globe Linear Pendant
- Castell 3 Globe Pendant
- Carlisle Vanity Wall Sconce – Matte Black and Brushed Brass with Clear Glass
- Carlisle Vanity Wall Sconce – Brushed Brass with Opal Glass
- Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Matte Black
- Atlas 11” LED Wall Sconce
- Powell LED Wall Sconce with Hooded White Globe, Aged Brass
Let me know what you think of these fixtures in the comments and what I can source for you next!